Susanne Franke LL.M. (U.S.A.) – Attorney at Law and Specialist in Inheritance, Commercial and Corporate Law
Notary with notarial seat in Oldenburg
With the addition of Susanne Franke, lawyer and notary, we have been able to expand our team of experts and broaden our field of advice to include German inheritance law as well as inheritance law with a foreign connection, especially in the US. Her services also include planning and applying for US visas of categories B and E as well as advice for emigration to the USA.
Ms Susanne Franke studied law in Osnabrück, Seville (Spain) and San Diego (USA). Since 2006 she has been a specialist lawyer in inheritance law and since 2007 she has held the title of specialist lawyer in commercial and corporate law.
- Member of the Board of the Oldenburg Lawyers’ and Notaries’ Association.
- Member of the board of the German Women Lawyers’ Association in Oldenburg.
Author for the Munich publishing house C.H. Beck with the reference book “Das Unternehmertestament” and the commentary on inheritance law “Burandt/Rojahn”..
- Master of Laws (U.S.A.)
- Specialist lawyer for inheritance law
- Specialist lawyer for commercial and corporate law
- Notary (domiciled in Oldenburg)
- Drafting wills
- Division of inheritance
- International Inheritance Law
- Real estate law
- Visa and emigration advice in the USA
T 0711 213297-20