Christian Hellmich & Collegues – Attorneys at Law for Corporate Law in Stuttgart
Christian Hellmich & Collegen has significant experience working on behalf of businesses and assisting businesses in their legal action. Our firm has a wide experience in corporate issues which encompasses
- Mergers and acquisitions, including post-acquisition integration
- Corporate book keeping and valuation of assets
- Drafting and formalization of shareholders or directors resolutions
- Appointment and removal of officers and directors
- Liability of corporate officers including breach of fiduciary duty suits
- Contract negotiation, drafting and adjustment
establishing and maintaining profit centers including OECD transfer pricing and their instruments
- Compliance issues for corporations and officers
We provide advice to our clients in the negotiation of mergers, in stock and in asset acquisition, and any other transaction involving a change in corporate control. We specialize in structuring joint ventures and other mergers and acquisitions, in negotiating, drafting, and in implementing our M&A agreements.
Our M&A post-acquisition consulting includes advice
- on post-closing purchase price adjustments
- Implementation of SOP and
- adjustments on working capital.
We advise on corporate reorganizations, divestitures, corporate finance, venture capital, project finance, international transactions and corporate governance and compliance.
- Corporate Law
- Restructuring and restructuring evaluation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Integration
- Corporate Finance
- Liability of Corporate Officers
- Organizing and heading stockholders meetings, drafting resolutions
- Products Liability Cases claiming design defects, manufacturing & marketing defects
- Implementation of shareholders resolutions