Attorneys at Law for Construction Law and Real Estate Law in Stuttgart
Christian Hellmich & Collegen advises on the full range of real estate legal services, from acquisition, planning, financing, construction, property leasing through to the sale of real estate assets. We assist in the formation of real estate partnerships and in real estate joint ventures. We advise on the legal prerequisites of land use in development projects, and on the Implementation of lending and financing structures for real estate proposes.
- Preparing and reviewing purchase and sale contracts
- Reviewing mortgage commitments and related documentation
- Residential real estate closings
- Boundary line and property disputes
- Partition actions
We specialize in the drafting of the agreements needed for construction lending and financing and in contractual issues pertaining to construction.
Our firm has a diverse construction law practice and provides comprehensive legal services to a variety of members in the construction industry. Our attorneys regularly represent private owners, school districts, general contractors, design professionals, subcontractors and suppliers in all phases of construction related litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
Hellmich & Collegen handles a broad spectrum of legal disputes that arise during a construction project, including issues pertaining to non-payment claims, delay issues, contract disputes, warranty issues, and other contract disputes.
- Commercial and Private Rental Law
- Commercial Leasehold and Leasing Law
- Agent/Broker Law
- Substandard Construction Claims
- Building and Construction Law including building and development restrictions, land use
- Zoning Disputes
- Construction Accident Cases
- Eminent Domain Disputes
- Property Tax Disputes
- Property Developers
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (R.E.I.T.s)