Christian Hellmich – Attorney at Law and Specialist Lawyer for Insolvency Law
… Lecturer and author of articles on Insolvency Law.
Mr. Hellmich completed his legal studies 1983 at the University for Public Administration in Kehl, Germany. After his post-graduate legal studies, he joined a renowned law office as a partner.
As a member of the Expert Commission of the state of Baden-Württemberg on Insolvency Law, Mr. Hellmich drafts Expert Opinions on planned changes to Insolvency Legislation, supporting the development of regulatory requirements. The commission provides the government a thorough understanding of current and anticipated requirements for Insolvency Legislation.
Mr. Hellmich advises on Corporate Law, and on Freight and Cargo Law. He has the honor to organize and head stock holder meetings of larger corporate entities.
Mr. Hellmich also advises on the project “Lawyers in Financial Distress,” a project sponsored by the Lawyers Association Baden-Württemberg.
- Expert Commission for the Justice Department of the state of Baden-Württemberg on
- Head of the Supervisory Board of a textile technology corporation
- Auditor of the Lawyers Association of the state of Baden-Württemberg
- Co-Founder of the “Tegernseer Association for Insolvency and Restructuring”
- Supervisory Board Member at STIPAG AG (until February 2017)
Discharge favoring debtors according to the proposed amendment to the Consumer Insolvency Law, Pro & Con, in ZinsO 2007, S.739 ff.
- Graduate in Business Administration
- Court Appointed Insolvency Receiver
- Certified Lawyer for Insolvency Law
- Specializing in
- Insolvency Law
- Freight & Cargo Law
- Corporate Law
- Commercial Law
T 0711 213297-20